Oklahoma Department of Transportation Projects

Oklahoma Department of Transportation Projects

Within Stillwater city limits, the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) takes care of two highways: SH51 (also know locally as 6th Avenue) and US Highway 177 (also known locally as Perkins Road).

The City may also work with ODOT on infrastructure improvements, which are listed below:

Reporting Problems

Questions or issues regarding ODOT maintained roads or construction sites may be reported at mpr@odot.org.

For questions or concerns about maintenance on SH-51 (6th Avenue) or other state highways in the Stillwater area, please feel free to contact the Payne County Maintenance Yard at (918) 225-3777.

For questions about construction zones, email knicholas@odot.org.