Hunters Ridge Water Line Connection
Water Utilities Engineering / Brandon Neal, P.E.
SUA Project No. 21WL01
Visit the GIS Infrastructure Map to see where city infrastructure projects are happening.
What We're Doing
Constructing 400 feet of new water line along Hunters Ridge Drive. The project includes a meter vault to measure flow from the municipal system into the rural service area.
- Anticipated Date (Design): Completed by staff, Summer 2020
- Anticipated Date (Construction): Fall 2020
- Anticipated Date (Completion): Winter 2020
Benefits of the Project
- Provide a second supply into the RWD1 service area.
- Eliminate need for field crews to flush the Hunter’s Ridge neighborhood dead end.
- Improve water quality in the Hunter’s Ridge neighborhood.
- Allow 20 additional meters in the RWD1 service area.
Budget & Funding
- Year Funded: 2020
- Funding Source: Water Capital Fund
- Project Budget: $51,000
- Expenditures to date: $0
- The construction cost for this project will be recovered through a surcharge on new meters in the RWD1 service area.
Sept. 21, 2020: The construction contract has been awarded to Wick Excavating.