Food or Lodging Establishment

Food or Lodging Establishment

As a courtesy, we wish to advise that all food and/or lodging establishments require Payne County Health Department review.

Applications for Plan Review should be submitted to the Payne County Health Department for the following:

  • New Construction (where no current license exists), which includes new seasonal and new mobile establishments.

  • Remodel of existing food service establishment.

  • Conversion of an existing structure for use as a food establishment.

  • An existing establishment that changes the type of operation.

For more information, contact the Payne County Health Department at 405.372.8200, ext. 242.